Excellence in Learning
Progression Training provides high quality training across Wales and the UK, specialising in Health & Social Care.
Introduction to Progression Training
Progression Training has been delivering quality work based learning in Wales since 2003. Our clients have included Mencap, NHS, County Councils, Laura Ashley and National Children’s Homes.
We are an accredited assessment centre with City and Guilds, Institute of Leadership and Management and the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
Our aim is to work with employers to deliver quality training to meet the needs of their staff, whilst enabling them to meet statutory requirements.
Progression Training has been developing businesses and individuals throughout the UK by offering a professional approach to staff development. We specialise in Health and Social Care, Business and Management, and Customer Service. All of our trainers and assessors have many years experience working in a variety of settings.
We also have funding from the Welsh Government for some of our qualifications, enabling employers to access this training free of charge.
As part of our quality assurance we are inspected by the Welsh Government, as well as awarding organisations such as City and Guilds and The Institute of Leadership and Management. All of our training meets rigorous quality standards.
Training Needs Analysis
Progression Training can help employers to identify the individual training needs of their staff. We can then plan a programme of training if required to meet those needs.
We are able to deliver training courses designed to suit your organisational needs.
Benefits to Business
Motivated staff, working efficiently to good practice, will enhance your business
- Offering your staff the opportunity to improve their skills will help them to understand and focus on your business needs
- Understanding how the business works, and what role they play in the organisation helps motivate staff
- Motivated staff, who understand best practice, work more efficiently
- Your business benefits from a skilled work-force, and staff retention rates improve
Benefits to Individuals.
A nationally recognised qualification improving employability, and enhanced job prospects
- Learn the skills that employers are looking for
- Lay down the foundations for higher level learning
- Earn while you learn
- Develop the skill that will help you earn more